Please review our return policy for in-store purchases below.
Returns are accepted at our retail store for in-store purchases only.
All sales are final for paint products of any kind (including markers), hobby tools, trading figures, blind box figures, and plushies.
For New Items
- You have 14 calendar days from the date of purchase to return an item.
- Item must be in unused, still completely sealed, and in the same new condition it was purchased in.
- We are unable to accept returns for opened and used products. External packaging, internal packaging, and all seals must not be tampered with or opened.
For Defective Products
A Defective Product is defined as a product that contains a flaw in the way it was manufactured.
This includes broken or missing pieces out of the box, wobbly bases, immovable or broken joints, etc.
A product with an imperfect box condition or minor paint imperfections is NOT considered to be defective.
Used products or products that are damaged or missing pieces due the customer are not considered defective and will not be covered.
- For GoodSmileCompany and Bluefin Distributed products (Bandai), the customer must handle the claim with the appropriate supplier directly as these suppliers handle all customer support on our behalf. Since both of these suppliers have directly communication with the Manufacturer, they will be able to better assist you in getting a replacement.
- For all other products: you have 10 calendar days from the date of purchase to return the product.
The GoodSmileCompany will be handling all issues concerning defective products.
Please use the following link to access the GoodSmileCompany product return/exchange process:
Bluefin Distributed Products (Bandai):
For issues with defective model kits (such as missing parts/runners, etc.) or defective pre-assembled figures containing a Bluefin Distribution sticker please contact our supplier directly. In most cases, Bluefin will be able to assist you with product support regarding defects or missing runners/pieces.
Please use the following link to access the Bluefin Distribution claims process:
They can also be contacted at this email address: email@example.com